Irresistiballs –Chocolate-Covered Brownie Balls
|(Can’t stop eating it (photo: Sharon Heinrich|
package directions (or just melted)
|(I love chocolate (photo: Sharon Heinrich|
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a 24-cm square pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter and dark chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave. Cool to room temperature.
3. Beat eggs and sugar until light yellow and fluffy.
4. Add melted chocolate to egg mixture and beat until smooth.
5. Add flour and cocoa powder, and mix until well combined.
6. Add nuts and milk chocolate, and stir together.
7. Pour mixture into pan and bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick poked in comes out clean, but not too dry.
8. Cool completely; then crumbleto form coarse crumbs.
9. Combine all ingredients in a small pot and bring to a simmer until hot and well combined, a few minutes.
10. Combine brownie crumbs and cake (or cookie) crumbs in a large bowl.
11. Pour chocolate cream over the crumb mixture and stir until well combined.
12. Transfer mixture to an airtight container, and refrigerate overnight.
13. The next day, scoop out the mixture and shape into uniformly sized balls. Put in an airtight container, and freeze until firm, a few minutes.
14. Melt and temper the chocolate. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Poke a lollipop stick into each ball and dip into melted chocolate. Transfer to the baking sheet.
15. Sprinkle chocolate balls with chopped candied pecans immediately.
16. Refrigerate chocolate balls for at least 2 hours; store in a sealed container in the fridge.
|(YUMMY (photo: Sharon Heinrich|