This recipe has been with me for many years. I love it so much because it contains all my favorite raw materials, chocolate, butter and nuts.
There are so many recipes for brownies, but for me it is the ultimate. If you use high quality chocolate and butter and don’t bake too much, you get moist and addictive brownies.
24-cm square pan
200 grams butter
220 grams dark chocolate (at least 70%cocoa)
3 large eggs
140 grams sugar
100 grams all-purpose flour
40 grams good cocoa powder
150 grams mixed nuts (pecans, walnuts, hazelnuts, pistachios), chopped
150 grams good milk chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180C degrees and line a 24-cm square pan with parchment paper.
2. Melt butter and dark chocolate in a double boiler or the microwave. Cool to room temperature.
3. Beat eggs and sugar until light yellow and fluffy.
4. Add melted chocolate to egg mixture and beat until smooth.
5. Add flour and cocoa powder, and mix until well combined, then add nuts and milk chocolate and stir together.
6. Pour mixture into pan, you can decorate with nuts, bake for 30 minutes, until a toothpick poked in comes out clean, but not too dry.
7. Dig in 🙂
Hello Sharon, thanks for sharing this delicious recipe. I’ll try this weekend. Cheers from NZ 🙂
Paris Chez Sharon