Gluten-Free Moist Hazelnut Cake with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
After I made the homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Spread I decided to look for more and more recipes where it can be combined, such as the cookie cake with a layer of chocolate spread in it, or the flatbread stuffed with brownies and chocolate spread that you must make with the kids for breakfast or summer vacation.
This time I decided to bake a simple cake, so easy to make, that since I made it once it has been baked in our kitchen several times. So what’s better than a Hazelnut Cake? A Hazelnut Cake with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread! A very easy to make recipe for a wonderful cake for any hour of the day.
The texture of the cake is very moist, it’s gluten-free and therefore also very suitable for those who are sensitive to gluten and for Passover. The taste of the roasted hazelnuts and the juiciness of the hazelnut oil that comes out of the nuts make it impossible to resist. The addition of the chocolate spread upgrades it and that’s why it disappears quickly.
Moist Hazelnut Cake with Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
20cm round cake pan
240g eggs (around 4 eggs)
140g light brown sugar
250g roasted hazelnut meal
5g baking powder
50g butter, melted
170g chocolate hazelnuts spread (or chocolate ganache if you prefer), separated for 70g+100g, You can use my Chocolate Hazelnut Spread recipe, or use a commercial one.
For decoration: 50g roasted hazelnuts cut into halves
1. Preheat the oven to 180C degrees, grease the pan and sprinkle with flour (if not gluten-free).
2. In a big bowl beat together eggs and sugar until obtain a light and fluffy preparation.
3. Gently fold hazelnut meal and baking powder into the eggs, until a uniform mixture is obtained.
4. Gradually add the melted butter, folding gently to obtain a uniform mixture.
5. Pour the batter into the pan. With a tsp make dots of chocolate spread on top of the batter (like in the photo).
6. Bake for 45 minutes till a toothpick poked in comes out clean, but not too dry, cool to room temp’ (While baking, the cake will rise and then fall slightly, that’s fine).
7. Pour the second batch of chocolate spread into the middle of the cake, place hazelnuts halves on the chocolate spread.
8. Keep in an airtight container for about a week.
Combien faut il de poids de farine de noisettes s’il vous plaît ?
Paris Chez Sharon
Everything is written in the recipe.